Dr. Rachel Surprenant, ND IFMCP
Phone: (203) 304-9502
Dr. Rachel Surprenant is a licensed naturopathic physician with a focus in functional medicine approaches to women’s health. She completed a competitive two-year women’s health residency. and has pursued additional training in integrative fertility, hormone therapy, and functional gastroenterology. She received her doctorate of naturopathic medicine from the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon and earned her undergraduate degree from Colgate University in Hamilton, New York. She is also an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner.
Dr. Surprenant thrives on collaboration with your medical team, and believes you do, too. Her approach centers around identifying and addressing underlying causes of disease through a comprehensive history and advanced laboratory testing.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)
- 2-year residency at A Woman’s Time with Dr. Tori Hudson and National University of Natural Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography from Colgate University in Hamilton, New York
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Endocrinology Association of Naturopathic Physician
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Licensed in Connecticut and New Hampshire