Gretchen DePalma, MS CNS
Phone: (203) 304-9502
Gretchen DePalma, MS CNS, is a Certified Nutrition Specialist. She holds a Master of Science degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health and a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Wake Forest University. Prior to pursuing a career in nutrition, she worked in investment banking and strategic planning. She has also been certified as an integrative nutrition health coach and 200-hour power yoga instructor.
Gretchen has developed a passion for optimizing women’s health and fertility along with pediatric care. Above all, she has a deep love for learning and enjoys working with all types of patients. Every patient presents an opportunity to dig in to the research and apply evidence-based interventions along with customized dietary and lifestyle modifications.
She lives with her husband and dog in Charlotte, North Carolina. In her free time, she loves to cook, spend time outdoors, garden, take group fitness classes, read, and try new creative hobbies.
List of Achievements:
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Master of Science in Nutrition & Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified 200-hour Power Yoga Instructor
- Content contributor at DrKaraFitzgerald.com