Jessica Kovalchik, DC MS CNS LDN CDN IFMCP
Jessica Kovalchik, DC MS CNS LDN CDN IFMCP, is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Chiropractor, and Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2011 and her Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition in 2020 from New York Chiropractic College (now Northeast College of Health Sciences). Jess has been treating patients through Chiropractic care for over a decade and believes in searching for the root cause rather than chasing a symptom. Her background gives a truly holistic approach to patient care.
While pain, inflammation, and disorders of the nervous, muscular, and skeletal systems have always been Jess’s specialties, she has developed interests in disordered eating, GI imbalances, and applying nutritional interventions to chronic disease, especially cardiometabolic in nature. Her goal is to provide the tools to build a healthy relationship around food using evidence-based interventions and lifestyle modifications.
Jess resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two dogs. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, yoga, reading, and experimenting with new recipes.
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Licensed dietician-nutritionist in Pennsylvania (LDN)
- Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist by the State of Connecticut (CDN)
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP)
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Nutrition, Sonoran University of Health Sciences (Formerly Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine) (AZ)
- Clinical SPE Supervisor, College of Nutrition, Sonoran University of Health Sciences (Formerly Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine) (AZ)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (Northeast College of Health Sciences formerly New York Chiropractic College)
- Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition (Northeast College of Health Sciences formerly New York Chiropractic College)
- Content contributor at Drkarafitzgerald.com
- Licensed Chiropractor in Pennsylvania (DC)