MDL-approved supplements are here! After many requests from those of you adopting the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle program, Dr. Fitzgerald is thrilled to announce the launch of her MDL-approved supplement line. These are cornerstone Functional Medicine products for us in our quest to support whole-body, healthy epigenetic expression and metabolic methylation. We are also using our line as a part of the full MDL research study underway now at the Helfgott Institute in Portland, Oregon.
Not all MCT oils are created equal. Our MCT oil is concentrated to 90% beneficial caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) medium chain triglycerides, much more than you will find in other commercial varieties of MCT oil. This sets our MCT oil apart from other brands and from regular coconut oil, which contains a greater proportion of lauric acid.
Our MCT oil is flavorless, odorless and can be easily added to food, beverage or taken alone.
High-quality MCT oil has numerous benefits suggested by research studies, and we find it tremendously useful in clinical practice. MCT oil may:
- Improve energy production in cell mitochondria
- Improve satiety and prevent excess food intake
- As part of a healthy diet, help maintain a healthy body weight and body composition
- Support cognitive function and overall brain health
- Encourage the production of anti-inflammatory ketones, especially when used as part of a ketogenic diet
We also encourage the use of MCT oil for methylation support and healthy epigenetic expression. Healthy mitochondrial energy pathways are necessary for optimal methylation activity, and the anti-inflammatory effects of ketone bodies may contribute to balanced gene expression and reduced methyl donor drain.
- Serving Size: about 2 ¼ teaspoons (10.6 mL)
- Servings Per Container: about 90
- Each serving contains: 10 g medium chain triglycerides (containing 90% caprylic + capric acid triglycerides)
- Other ingredients: None
- Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Caution: Excess intake may cause increased gastrointestinal issues including diarrhea, nausea and excess gas
To truly MASTER YOUR GENES and optimize healthy methylation, we recommend using supplements in conjunction with a comprehensive dietary and lifestyle plan. We recommend the following resources to assist with all aspects of healthy epigenetic expression and methylation:
- Methylation Diet & Lifestyle eBook – a review of the need to change how we approach methylation support for healthy methylation and epigenetic expression
- EVERYDAY MDL: Recipes for the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle Program for Optimal Genetic Expression – contains double the number of recipes as the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle eBook plus guidelines for dietary implementation and food choices.
Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: This products is not available for International Shipping. PO Boxes not accepted.