Tomato Cauliflower Rice
Enjoy this delicious fennel soup recipe. Fresh, simple to make, gluten and dairy free and nutritionist approved.
- 10 Oz Nitrate free bacon Diced
- 2 Cups Onion Chopped
- 4 Cups Fennel About 4 bulbs
- 6 Cups Chicken stock
- 1 Cup Coconut milk
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chives or green onion tops Chopped
- Cook bacon in dutch oven over medium heat until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels.
- Add onion, cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add fennel and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add stock. Simmer until vegetables are tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Puree soup, whisk in coconut milk.
- Ladle into bowls. Garnish with chives and bacon.
Yum. Always a big fan of fennel soup recipe. Love it and have made it a number of times. Thanks so much for sharing.
You have a lovely teaching style, makes me feel brave to try your recipes. Thank you and may God bless you.