Tomato Cauliflower Rice
This elegant Sesame-Ginger Carrots dish makes an excellent side to any meat or fish and is a striking dish for entertaining. It works well hot, or at room temperature. The tahini (sesame) dressing is just so more-ish and perfectly complements the natural sweetness of the carrots, which are high in pro-vitamin A and antioxidant carotenoids. I also sneak some turmeric in there for extra goodness!
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tsp Ginger Minced
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1/3 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbso Sesame seeds Try to use black variety
- 1 Tsp salt
- black pepper Freshly ground
- 2 Lbs carrots I used rainbow carrots. Chopped into similar sized spears
- Set the oven to 400F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients, except carrots, in a large bowl until well combined. Then add the carrots and toss in the mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread the carrots onto the baking sheets and roast for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.