This 12-month fully remote/online program is your opportunity to observe a live, in-process, Functional Medicine practice.
The program includes a rich and diverse set of learning opportunities for end-to-end Functional Medicine learning.
LIVE content (10+ hours per month)*:
- Weekly nutrition clinical grand rounds
- Weekly physician rounds
- Monthly Q&A and group coaching with Dr. Fitzgerald and staff
- Monthly case discussion
- Teach-in presentations and discussions with industry thought-leaders
*Recordings are also available if you cannot attend live. Only HIPAA de-identified, patient approved, data are discussed.
- Complimentary 1-year IFM membership with access to the IFM Tool Kit. If you already have an IFM membership, you will be granted a 1-year extension.
- Comprehensive supplementary didactic materials provided via our web portal with a focus on clinical application aspects of Functional Medicine. Your access to the platform didactic content continues for the life, as long as the program exists.
- Build your “tribe” – your support team of other Functional Medicine professionals for case and research discussions
- Private, monitored Facebook forum for group discussion (all CDP alumni can remain in the forum after program completion)
- Opportunity to gain exposure by writing for drkarafitzgerald.com and associated media (optional, training provided)
- Opportunity to engage in clinic projects, protocol development, research (optional, training provided)