This 12-month fully remote/online program is your opportunity to observe a live, in-process, Functional Medicine practice.
The program offers a rich and immersive set of opportunities for end-to-end Functional Medicine learning, bridging the gap between theory and the day-to-day practice of working with patients.
Some of the most important aspects of learning to apply Functional Medicine are:
- Learning to prioritize where to go with a complex patient
- Understanding how to truly personalize interventions for optimal results
- How to troubleshoot issues that inevitably arise as you work through each individual’s presentation and layers of the Matrix
- Staying on top of assessment interpretations and protocol options
- Interpreting the clinical significance of the latest research.
LIVE content (10+ hours per month)*:
Weekly nutrition clinical grand rounds
Weekly physician rounds
Monthly Q&A and group coaching with Dr. Fitzgerald and staff
Monthly case discussion with Dr Ken Litwin
Teach-in presentations and discussions with industry thought-leaders
*Recordings are available if you cannot attend live or want to rewatch. Only HIPAA de-identified, patient approved, data are discussed.