We offer two online educational Clinical Development Program (CDP) tracks. Our focus is on advanced clinical application and assumes foundational Functional Medicine knowledge. You won’t find protocol-driven teachings here, rather a truly individualized approach to patient care that leans on the Functional Medicine model to think through each case.
Both tracks last six months each and include a rich and diverse set of learning opportunities for end-to-end Functional Medicine learning.
- Access to our clinic’s LIVE weekly clinical grand rounds*
- Monthly LIVE Q&A and group coaching with Dr. Fitzgerald and staff*
- Teach-in presentations from industry thought-leaders*
- Exposure to all aspects of applied Functional Medicine including intake and assessment, therapeutic interventions and monitoring/support
- Application of the Functional Medicine Matrix and critical case thinking (beyond cookie-cutter protocols)
- How to build and work in an integrated team model to optimizes patient outcomes
- Biweekly learning materials provided via our web portal with a focus on clinical application aspects of Functional Medicine (access continues for 6 months after the completion of the program)
- Group discussion in our Facebook forum (all CDP alumni can remain in the forum after program completion)
- Opportunity to write for drkarafitzgerald.com and associated media (optional, training provided)
- Opportunity to engage in clinic projects, protocol development, research (optional, training provided)
*Recordings are also available if you cannot attend live.