The PhenoAge Calculator uses 9 blood-based biomarkers, plus your chronological age, to predict biological age. The blood-based biomarkers needed can be found on standard laboratory tests. This makes it a biological age assessment that is broadly available to use, even around the globe.
Step 1: Gather your biomarkers
- Albumin (g/dL)
- Creatinine (mg/dL)
- Glucose (mg/dL, must be a morning reading, fasting)
- C-reactive protein (mg/L, CRP)
- Lymphocytes (%)
- Mean cell volume (fL, MCV)
- Red cell distribution width (%, RDW)
- Alkaline phosphatase (U/L, ALP)
- White blood cell count (10^3 cells, mcg/L)
These biomarkers can be found on the following standard laboratory (hematology) tests:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Chemistry screen
Step 2: Use the PhenoAge Calculator
Enter your details below to access the PhenoAge Calculator in a downloadable Excel file. The follow the instructions further down on this page to enter your data.