- 1 x 60-minute Nutrition Consult (via phone or video conference)
- 4 x 15 min Nutrition Follow-Up Consults (via phone or video conference)
- Instructions for implementing our Methylation Diet & Lifestyle 8-week Intensive program, as used in our recent clinical trial
- Guidance for troubleshooting to help you stay on track, as well as how to maintain Methylation support even after the 8-week program
- Methylation Diet & Lifestyle eBook, recipe book and handouts
Methylation deficits can associate with a wide range of conditions. High homocysteine and MTHFR gene variants are two common indicators of methylation imbalance, and areas where this program can help. However, the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle is also suitable for anyone who wants to age in the healthiest way possible and optimize their genetic expression.
With the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle you will be eating for your genes – not only your methylation nutrients but also balancing epigenetic methylation with adaptogenic bioactives.
The Methylation Diet is very compatible with other ways of eating and can be successfully layered with gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, low carbohydrate, Whole30 and more.