- 1 x 60-minute Nutrition Consult (via phone or video conference)
- 1 x 30 min Nutrition Follow-Up Consult (via phone or video conference)
- Methylation Diet & Lifestyle eBook
Your Functional Nutritionist will provide:
- Individualized instructions for implementing our Methylation Diet & Lifestyle program
- Food Plan and Recipe Pack for the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle
- Guidance for troubleshooting to help you stay on track
Methylation deficits can associate with a wide range of conditions. High homocysteine and MTHFR gene variants are two common indicators of methylation imbalance, but in truth, the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle is suitable for anyone who wants to age in the healthiest way possible and optimize their genetic expression. With the Methylation Diet & Lifestyle you will be eating for your genes.
The Methylation Diet is very compatible with other ways of eating and can be successfully layered with gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, low carbohydrate, Whole30 and more. It is suitable for any age group.
Working with our expert Functional Nutritionists:
This isn’t your average nutrition care package – all of our Functional Nutritionists are trained and experienced in personalized Functional Medicine through our clinic and the Institute for Functional Medicine. Our team operates collaboratively, with access to clinic physicians to consult on cases if needed. All consultations are provided by phone or video-conference, giving you access to expert Functional Nutrition advice wherever you are.