There is much that has been researched about the effects of diet and lifestyle on our immune system. The science is clear about what really works and provides a reassuring path through the conflicting nutrition advice that is shared on some Internet sites. Our highly-qualified nutritionists have funneled that scientific knowledge into a straightforward dietary and lifestyle plan for you to learn and adopt through this program.
Our team is experienced at designing advanced, evidence-based dietary plans and coaching individuals through their implementation. We know that sometimes, even if you know what you “should” eat, it can be hard to make those changes without skilled support.
What you’ll learn in this program
- How to use the therapeutic potential of food, nutraceuticals, and culinary herbs to support optimal immune function
- Why what we don’t eat is as important as what we do and how to avoid those foods and habits that derail our immune systems ability to fight off infections
- Why our gut health is so important for immunity and how you can support yours
- How to implement our straightforward plan with easy and delicious meal preparation, even on your busiest days!
- Three 60-minute virtual group sessions (using the Zoom videoconference platform) spread over three weeks
- Ability to have your questions answered by our experienced nutritionists during these sessions
- Benefit from the support of a community of individuals who are going through the same experience as you
- Extend the dialogue and support in between sessions in our private, members-only Facebook group, moderated by our nutrition team
- Currently-available sessions are as follows
- Option 1: Tuesdays Nov 10, 17, and 24th 6pm ET
- Option 2: Friday Dec 4, 11, 18th 12pm ET
- Additional future sessions will be made available – please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are group sessions right for you?
Group sessions provide engaging, valuable, and cost-effective access to Functional Medicine services. Participants also benefit from the support and camaraderie of other individuals pursuing the same goals and facing similar challenges.
If you would rather a nutrition approach that is personalized just for you, we recommend one of our one-on-one nutrition packages. In these private sessions, we can dive deeper into your unique health situation, draw on advanced testing options, and address underlying conditions that can themselves be affecting your immune function – cardiovascular risk factors, insulin resistance, autoimmunity, allergies, asthma, food reactions, and more. Learn more HERE.
Please note: The information contained in this program is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. A minimum number of participants will be required for sessions to run. If these are not met, you will have the choice to join another session, or receive a refund.